- See FAFSA Verification Deadlines for more information.
- All information is legible, signed, and fully completed
- Federal tax documents and/or income statements are from 2018 for the 20-21 FAFSA
- All pages of the Student and/or Parent Verification Form are fully completed
Submission of VerificationStudents are now able to complete and sign the Student Institutional Verification Form online through AccessPlus on the FAFSA status page.
The Parent Institutional Verification Form can also be completed on the AccessPlus FAFSA status page, by a parent on the FAFSA, who the student has assigned 3rd Party access to for financial aid information. If the student chooses to assign 3rd party access to their parent’s AccessPlus account, directions are available here.
When completed, the verification documents should be sent to ISU Office of Student Financial Aid in one of the following ways:
Office of Student Financial Aid
515 Morrill Road
0210 Beardshear Hall
Ames, IA 50011-2103
Fax to: (515) 294-3622
Check the FAFSA Status page on AccessPlus to confirm receipt of any documentation submitted.Students and those with third party access can view current document and verification status on AccessPlus under:
- Student tab > Financial Aid > FAFSA Status