- See FAFSA Verification Deadlines for more information.
- All information is legible, signed, and fully completed
- Federal tax documents and/or income statements are from 2018 for the 20-21 FAFSA
- Federal tax documents and/or income statements are from 2017 for the 19-20 FAFSA
- All pages of the Student and/or Parent Verification Form are fully completed
Submission of Verification
When completed, the verification documents should be sent to ISU Office of Student Financial Aid in one of the following ways:
Office of Student Financial Aid
515 Morrill Road
0210 Beardshear Hall
Ames, IA 50011-2103
Fax to: (515) 294-3622
Check the FAFSA Status page on AccessPlus to confirm receipt of any documentation submitted.Students and those with third party access can view current document and verification status on AccessPlus under:
- Student tab > Financial Aid > FAFSA Status
- Due to COVID-19 process accommodations, it may take 4+ weeks for documents provided to show a status change on the AccessPlus FAFSA Status page.