- See FAFSA Verification Deadlines for more information.
- All information is legible, signed, and fully completed
- Federal tax documents and/or income statements are from 2020 for the 22-23 FAFSA
- Federal tax documents and/or income statements are from 2019 for the 21-22 FAFSA
- All pages of the Student and/or Parent Verification Form are fully completed
Submission of VerificationStudents are now able to complete and sign the Student Institutional Verification Form online through AccessPlus on the FAFSA status page. The Parent Institutional Verification Form can also be completed on the AccessPlus FAFSA status page, by a parent on the FAFSA, who the student has assigned Third Party Access to for financial aid information. The student is the one who creates and maintains the Third Party Access account for their parents.
When completed, the verification documents should be sent to ISU Office of Student Financial Aid in one of the following ways:
Upload to the FAFSA Status Page on Access Plus:
Drop Off Copies:
0210 Beardshear Hall Front Desk
After Hours Drop Off:
Drop boxes near the U-Bill payment center (outside of 0210 Beardshear Hall near the elevators and the restroom).
Office of Student Financial Aid
515 Morrill Road
0210 Beardshear Hall
Ames, IA 50011-2103
Fax: (515) 294-3622
Check the FAFSA Status page on AccessPlus to confirm receipt of any documentation submitted.Students and those with third party access can view current document and verification status on AccessPlus under:
- Student tab > Financial Aid > FAFSA Status
Standard Verification can take up to 2+ weeks for staff to review. Please submit your forms as early as possible to prevent any delays. Please read all directions on documentation. Make sure your documents are acceptable forms listed on our website and the FAFSA status page. If you have questions about what is needed to complete verification, please contact our office.