Fall Break Hours
- Monday November 19th – 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Tuesday November 20th – 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Wednesday November 21th – 7:30am to 4:00pm
- Thursdsay November 22nd – Closed
- Friday November 23rd – Closed
2019-2020 FAFSA is Now Available!
- The 2019-2020 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) will become available to file on October 1st, 2018. Undergraduate students should file the FAFSA by December 1, 2018 to be considered for priority financial aid at Iowa State University.
- Check out the new myStudentAid app found on the Apple and Google Play stores. You can use this app to file your FAFSA, check your federal loan history, and edit your FSA ID.
- Iowa State will start to review/release communication regarding 2019-2020 FAFSA’s starting mid November.
2019-2020 OneApp Scholarship Application is Now Available!
Scholarships for the 2019-2020 school year are now available using Iowa State University’s OneApp
scholarship application. Make sure to check out the scholarship deadline
web pages for more information regarding the scholarship process at Iowa State.
Students and Families Impacted by Natural Disasters
If you or your family have been impacted by recent natural disasters, you may consider completing a Special Conditions Application
to have our office consider lost wages or out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of a natural disaster. Completing this application will allow us to reassess your current financial aid, which may result in an increase to your awards for the current academic year.
Looking for a job this fall semester?
Be sure to check the Student Job Board in AccessPlus
for job opportunities.