OneApp Scholarship Application Deadline
Currently enrolled and incoming transfer scholarships for the 2019-2020 school year are now available using Iowa State University’s OneApp
scholarship application. Make sure to check out the scholarship deadline
pages for more information regarding the scholarship process at Iowa State.
- The OneApp scholarship deadline has passed for incoming freshmen to apply for the 2019-2020 school year.
IRS Warns of New Email Scam
The IRS sent out a warning this week about a new email scam that may contain malicious malware. Read more.
Winter Break Hours
- December 17th-21st – 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- December 24th-28th – Office closed
- December 31st – Office closed
- January 1st – Office closed
- January 2nd-4th – 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- January 7th forward – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
2019-2020 FAFSA is Now Available!
- The 2019-2020 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) became available to file on October 1st, 2018. Undergraduate students should file the FAFSA by December 1st, 2018 to be considered for priority financial aid at Iowa State University.
- Check out the new myStudentAid app found on the Apple and Google Play stores. You can use this app to file your FAFSA, check your federal loan history, and edit your FSA ID.
Students and Families Impacted by Natural Disasters
If you or your family have been impacted by recent natural disasters, you may consider completing a Special Conditions Application
to have our office consider lost wages or out of pocket expenses incurred as a result of a natural disaster. Completing this application will allow us to reassess your current financial aid, which may result in an increase to your awards for the current academic year.