2019-2020 Financial Aid Award LettersAward letters for new direct from high school students are now available in AccessPlus. To view your award letter, login to the AccessPlus webpage, select “Financial Aid” then “Financial Aid Award.” Award letters for new transfer and continuing students will be available starting on the dates listed below:
- February 5: New Direct from High School Students
- March 26: New Transfer Students
- April 16: Continuing Students and New Graduate Students
FAFSA Verification Update
As of January 9th, the Department of Education has provided new guidance that allows schools to accept signed IRS Federal 1040’s and signed Non-Filing forms. These new regulations will apply to both the 2018-19 and 2019-20 FAFSA years. If you have been selected for verification, check your FAFSA status page in AccessPlus to determine what documents you need to provide.
OneApp Scholarship Application Deadline
Currently enrolled and incoming transfer scholarships for the 2019-2020 school year are now available using Iowa State University’s OneApp scholarship application. Make sure to check out the scholarship deadline and FAQ pages for more information regarding the scholarship process at Iowa State.
- The OneApp scholarship deadline has passed for incoming freshmen to apply for the 2019-2020 school year.
2019-2020 FAFSA is Now Available!
- The 2019-2020 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) became available to file on October 1st, 2018. Undergraduate students should file the FAFSA by December 1st, 2018 to be considered for priority financial aid at Iowa State University.
- Check out the new myStudentAid app found on the Apple and Google Play stores. You can use this app to file your FAFSA, check your federal loan history, and edit your FSA ID.