Financial Aid Award Timeline
New to Iowa State this fall?
Award letters will be viewable in AccessPlus under “Financial Aid” then “Financial Aid Award” on the following dates:
- January 30, 2018: New direct from high school students
- March 20, 2018: Transfer students
- April 24, 2018: Continuing students and new graduate students
2018 Summer Financial Aid Application
The 2018 summer financial aid application is available on AccessPlus
. Remember to register for summer classes prior to applying for aid. Read more
for the details on summer financial aid.
2017 Federal Tax Benefits for Higher Education
2018-2019 URA Program is now open!
The Office of Student Financial Aid is accepting NEW applications for the 2018-2019 Undergraduate Research Assistantship (URA) Program. To renew your current URA position, or complete a new application, complete the forms as indicated on the Web link below.
- Applications are due by March 30, 2018 for interviews.
- Guidelines, applications and the Letter of Intent form can be found here.
For further information or forms contact:
Julie Arnold Office of Student Financial Aid email@example.com
Looking for a job in summer 2018?
Be sure to check the Student Job Board in AccessPlus
for summer job opportunities.