2018-2019 Application Coming in January!
ATTENTION! Individuals who want to complete the Office of Student Financial Aid FinAidScholar application will be required to have an ISU Net-ID. You can find more information on how to create an ISU Net-ID on our instructions page.
You are a transfer student if you: Have graduated from high school AND have attempted any college course work after the summer immediately following your high school graduation (regardless of how few college credits you will complete).
Many scholarships are available for students seeking their first four-year degree at Iowa State University. To apply for these awards, fill out our online application by March 1st. This application pertains to Office of Student Financial Aid scholarships only! If you have questions completing this application, please feel free to contact the Scholarship Office at: 515-294-5627 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to know about applying for Office of Student Financial Aid scholarships:
- Students should only submit one application. Students can then continue to edit that application as many times as needed until the March 1 deadline. If more than one application is submitted for a student, only the first application will be considered in that selection process.
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be filed by December 1st
- Eligibility for scholarships based on financial need will be determined by the information provided on the FAFSA
- This application is only for scholarships administered through the Office of Student Financial Aid
- Be sure to check with your college/department for their applications and deadlines
- Privately funded scholarships have their own applications and deadlines as well
- For additional information on our selection criteria, award amounts, etc., search the scholarship list below