The Iowa State University-Office of Student Financial Aid Net Price Calculator is intended for entering freshmen attending directly from high school who will enroll full-time in 12+ credits each semester. This tool is based upon 2021-22 costs and awarding policies as determined by Iowa State University.
- This estimate will utilize a student’s self-reported Expected Family Contribution or EFC (as calculated by the FAFSA) to determine need-based eligibility. It will also take into account if a student is eligible for the freshmen scholarships available through the Office of Admissions.
- Additional scholarships are available through the university.
- If a student is awarded additional scholarships (either internal or external to the university), a student’s overall financial aid eligibility could change.
- Private scholarships are not included.
- Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to be eligible for, and receive, an actual financial aid award that includes federal grants, ISU grants, federal loans, and/or work-study assistance. For more information on applying for federal student aid, go to studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa .
By clicking below, I acknowledge that the estimate provided using this calculator does not represent a final award determination and is an estimate based on cost of attendance and financial aid awarding policies for the 2021-22 FAFSA year. Your cost of attendance and financial aid availability change year to year. The estimates shall not be binding on the Secretary of Education, Iowa State University, or the State of Iowa.
Note: Any information that you provide on this site is confidential. The Net Price Calculator does not store your responses or ask for personally identifiable information of any kind.