Welcome to the Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) at Iowa State University. Our mission is to provide financial services to help you enroll and graduate from Iowa State University.
Last year, we assisted over 30,000 Iowa State University students obtain more than $490 million in financial aid. Because financial aid can come from many sources, with federal, state, and institutional regulations attached to each, the process can seem overwhelming. We pledge to assist you in understanding each step of the process and each type of aid you are receiving so you can utilize these funds to accomplish your dream of obtaining a degree.
- Learn how to apply for financial aid
- Understand the verification process
- Know the types of aid that may be awarded to you
- Maintain eligibility for the aid received
- Pay your bill to Iowa State University
Other resources are available through:
- Scholarships to assist in paying your costs
- The Office of Student Financial Success that can help you manage money, credit, and understand student loans
- Student Employment which enables you to earn funds while in school
We’ll be here for every step of the process. Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions. We’re glad to help!Roberta Johnson
Director, Office of Student Financial Aid