- See FAFSA Verification Deadlines for more information.
- See deadlines for Tax Extension Filers if you have filed a tax extension.
- All information is legible, signed, and fully completed
- Federal tax documents and/or income statements are from 2016 for the 18-19 FAFSA
- All pages of the Student and/or Parent Institutional Verification Form are fully completed
- All items in Section E of the IVF have a value entered or indicate N/A (not applicable)
Submission of Verification
When completed, the verification documents should be sent to ISU Office of Student Financial Aid in one of the following ways:
Office of Student Financial Aid
515 Morrill Road
0210 Beardshear Hall
Ames, IA 50011-2103
Fax to: (515) 294-3622
Check the FAFSA Status page on AccessPlus to confirm receipt of any documentation submitted.Students and those with third party access can view current document and verification status on AccessPlus under:
- Student tab > Financial Aid > FAFSA Status
- During March 1 – September 1, it may take up to 2+ weeks upon receipt of a document(s) for ‘Status’ to change on AccessPlus.