Hy-Vee Foundation Scholarship ProgramReturn to Scholarship Search
Hy-Vee is proud to support higher education with scholarships. The application process is simple and everyone has an equal chance to obtain 1 of 40 scholarships being awarded.
Qualified students are eligible to apply every year.
FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS--Who is eligible?
1. Applicants must be a high school senior working for Hy-Vee or subsidiary who began employment on or before 15 September 2013 or a high school senior son/daughter of a full/regular/part time Hy-Vee subsidiary employee who has a minimum of 6 months employment as of 15 September 2013, AND
2. Applicants must be enrolling in college for the first time.
FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS--Who is eligible?
1. Applicants must have been employed at a Hy-Vee location (office, distribution, retail) or subsidiary location after 1 June 2013, AND
2. Applicants must be classified as a full-time student in their freshmen, sophomore, or junior year during the time of the application process, AND
3. Applicants must be classified as a full-time sophomore, junior or senior at the time funds are disbursed.
To apply, complete an application form and other requested information.
- Amount of Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: 40
- Students who complete the FAFSA application by December 1st, demonstrate financial need, and complete the FinAidScholar online application will be considered for this award.
- Deadline: February 10th
- FinAidScholar Application at: www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships
- FAFSA by December 1st: Not Required
Contact Name: Sandy Barrick