Miller, Dr. and Mrs. Carl E. ScholarshipReturn to Scholarship Search
To apply for this scholarship, students must:
1 . Be enrolled at Iowa State University
2. Have a minimum GPA of 2.25 on a 4.0 scale
3. Preference for this award will be given to the following:
a. First preference shall be given to applicants who are residents of Louisa County, Iowa in the College of Vet Medicine
b. Second preference shall be given to applicants who are residents of Louisa County, Iowa enrolled in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
c. Third preference shall be given to applicants who are residents of Louisa County, Iowa enrolled at Iowa State University.
- Amount of Award: $950
- Number of Awards: 1
- Students who complete the FAFSA application by December 1st, demonstrate financial need, and complete the FinAidScholar online application will be considered for this award.
- FinAidScholar Application at: www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships
- FAFSA by December 1st: Required
Contact Name: Office of Student Financial Aid
0210 Beardshear Hall
Ames, IA 50011-2028