Osher Reentry Scholarship ProgramReturn to Scholarship Search
Applicants for this award must:
1. Be between the ages of 25 and 50
2. Be an undergraduate student pursuing their first bachelor's degree
3. Be enrolled at least half-time
4. Take no more than one-half of their courses online during the year which the funding is received
5. Have experienced a cumulative gap of five years or more in their education
6. Be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident
Awards will range from $1500-$2500.
US Citizenship is required.
- Amount of Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Students who complete the FAFSA application by December 1st, demonstrate financial need, and complete the FinAidScholar online application will be considered for this award.
- FinAidScholar Application at: www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships
- Offer of Admission by March 1st: Required
- FAFSA by December 1st: Required
Contact Name: Office of Student Financial Aid
0210 Beardshear Hall
Iowa State University
Ames Iowa 50011
Fax: (515) 294-7067