Rossiter, Mark ScholarshipReturn to Scholarship Search
The Mark Rossiter Scholarship was established in memory of the donor and intended to assist a student with a documented disability.
Applications will be accepted/considered from current ISU Sophomores or Juniors with documented disability and a minimum cumulative gpa of 2.5/4.0. Strong consideration given to those students registered with Student Disability Resources and utilizing accommodations at this time.
Submit a typewritten essay (limited to 2 pages) addressing the following topics:
- Impact of your disability
- Strategies that you use to succeed
- Brief summary of your academic progress and ISU GPA
- Your personal and professional aspirations
- Provide a copy of your un-official transcript for Access+
- Amount of Award: $1,380
- Application: http://www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships/applications/Mark Rossiter Scholarship20120228.pdf
- Deadline: March 15th
- FAFSA by December 1st: Not Required
Contact Name: Student Disability Resources
1076 Student Services Building
Ames, IA 50011