The Iowa College Access Network (ICAN) has served the educational community and the students of Iowa since 1998. ICAN’s mission is to empower Iowans to achieve their educational and career goals through statewide comprehensive outreach, initiatives and partnerships with schools, groups and businesses. ICAN helps more than 300,000 students, parents and education professionals prepare for college each year.
- ICAN’s team of Student Success Advisors works directly with Iowa students and their families. Bilingual support is available.
- Visit one of the eight ICAN locations, drop by one of the ICAN career and college access programs in an individual community or school, or contact ICAN by email or phone.
- All ICAN programs and services are offered without charge.
- View ICAN’s tip of the week and other helpful videos.
Iowa College Student Aid Commission (ICSAC) serves Iowa students and families by providing essential resources and services to make higher education possible. Created in 1963 by the Iowa General Assembly, the Iowa College Student Aid Commission (Iowa College Aid) is a state agency dedicated to making the path to education and training beyond high school easier for Iowans. Iowa College Aid provides college access, career planning, financial literacy, default prevention and outreach services that prepare students to enter and succeed in post-secondary education.
- Iowa College Aid administers need-based college financial aid for Iowans.
- View ICSAC’s State of Iowa grant and scholarship awards.