Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education Grant
To promote an increase in the field of education, the Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant is now available to students in teacher education programs beginning with the 2008-2009 school year.
This grant will convert to a Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loan if the student does not meet the Service Agreement conditions, which are as follows:
- More information regarding the TEACH Grant can be found in the TEACH Fact Sheet (PDF).
- Students who are seeking careers as an elementary or secondary education teacher may apply for the TEACH Grant
- All students wishing to apply must meet with a financial aid staff member before they can receive the TEACH Grant
- All first-time TEACH Grant recipients wishing to apply must meet with a financial aid staff member before they can receive the TEACH Grant. Students should call (515) 294-2223 to schedule an appointment
- Returning TEACH Grant recipients should email email@example.com for a TEACH Grant renewal application