Third Party Access for Parents
Third Party Access
In order for parents to view student records pertaining to financial aid, the student must grant the parent third party access to the ISU online system of AccessPlus:
- The student logs into AccessPlus
- Under the "Student" tab, click "Third Party Access"
- The student then creates a third-party account and chooses what systems of AccessPlus to share with the parent or other third party.
- Turn the "Financial Aid" option to ON.
- A unique ID and password will be generated for the parent or other third party to log into AccessPlus.
Page Last Updated 9am Monday, July 11, 2016