How do I …
Are you a …
David J. Henry Leadership and Excellence Award
The recipient must be a senior and have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.25, demonstrate potential for an outstanding professional career, and typify the leadership and academic qualities of David J. Henry. Financial need is not a criterion. The amount of the award is $2,000.
Application deadline is January 23, 2015
New Scholarship Application!
The Office of Student Financial Aid (OSFA) has a NEW online scholarship application-- FinAidScholar. To be eligible for any scholarships awarded through the OSFA, students will need to complete the FinAidScholar application. The application as well as scholarships through a variety of other sources can be found at: http://www.financialaid.iastate.edu/scholarships/.
2015-16 ISU Scholarships - Apply by Dec. 5
This deadline applies specifically to the Vice President of Student Affairs (VPSA) awards below
- Minority Student Scholarships ($2,000 each) , Four awards for African American, Native American and minority students
- Kappa Alpha Theta High Flyer Award ($10,000) , Recognizes an outstanding female leader with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.50 who will be a senior in 2015-2016
- President´ s Leadership Initiative Awards ($2,000 each) , Eight awards that recognize student leadership
- Principal Financial Group Premiere Scholarship ($8,000) , Recognizes a junior majoring in one of the following areas of study: computer science, finance, accounting, management, international business, business economics, management information systems, economics
- Sesquicentennial Leadership Award ($3,000) , Recognizes a junior or senior (fall 2015) who has developed a significant, unique project