How do I …
Are you a …
Thanksgiving Break To-Do List
- Search for and apply for scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Make sure you have your FSA ID ready in order to file the 2016-2017 FAFSA that will be available on January 1st.
- Parents of dependent students: You will need your own FSA ID separate from your student's FSA ID.
- Each FSA ID must be set up with a unique email address. You cannot use the same email address for the student and parent FSA IDs.
- Do not use nicknames when creating your FSA ID. The first and last name provided needs to match your social security card.
- Set a reminder to file the 2016-2017 FAFSA between January 1st and our March 1st priority aid deadline.
Scholarship Application Open!
This application pertains to Office of Student Financial Aid scholarships only! To apply, complete the online FinAidScholar application by March 1st, 2016
**Apply for other ISU scholarships by visiting our scholarships page under the headings of College/Department, University-Wide and Privately Funded