Student Employee of the Year
Every year, one outstanding student is honored as ISU’s Student Employee of the Year. Selection is based on reliability, quality of work, initiative, professionalism, interpersonal skills, and unique contributions to the employer.
Deadline is February 2, 2018. Learn more.
2018-2019 FAFSA is now available!
The 2018-2019 FAFSA became available to file on October 1st.
You will need your FSA ID to file the FAFSA. If you do not have an FSA ID, you can create one at fsaid.ed.gov. Allow 3 business days for your info to be checked with the Social Security Administration before you will be able to use your FSA ID.
If you are a dependent student, you will need your own FSA ID and one parent listed on the FAFSA will need an FSA ID in order to electronically sign the FAFSA. DO NOT create an FSA ID for anyone other than yourself! Each FSA ID needs to be set up with a unique email address.
Financial Aid Award Timeline
Award letters will be viewable in AccessPlus under “Financial Aid” then “Financial Aid Award” on the following dates:
- January 30, 2018: New direct from high school students
- March 20, 2018: Transfer students
- April 17, 2018: Continuing students and new graduate students
Looking for a job in 2017-18?
Check into Iowa State University’s America Reads/America Counts (AR/AC) Program
- Are you work-study eligible?
- Looking for meaningful work in the community?
- Currently hiring math and reading tutors.
- This is a paid tutoring position.
- Download an application on our website.
Be sure to check the Student Job Board in AccessPlus for other job opportunities.